Thursday, January 26, 2012

Excerpts!!

“Who am I to you? Nothing. I can’t match my blood type to yours. I can’t tag your name as my surname. Nothing. What am I to you? I am nothing really. Yet I stand there as insignificant as an ant before the universe exclaiming that ‘I Love You’. Hoping against hope for a miracle to make me yours. So if I’m not a part of your name or your bloodline am I nothing to you? Am I not worth of being loved by you? Foolish are these lines but they pass as thoughts. Foolish because I love thee despite all these. And it will never fade. Never….” ~ excerpts from one of my letters on Love written in silence and discarded

Love has so much to give and bear and take, that silence is all it can afford amidst the chaos…

Like always you have stirred something so basic, so simple and yet the most painful of all feelings. Sometimes the pain is all that makes you realize, "IT WAS REAL."

God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment