Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thoughts at Dinner Table!!!

Act I, Scene I

06:00 Hrs. - Morning of Mucchi's mid-term test- it's raining cats & dogs!!!

Test is at 9:30 a.m.

Lucky: "Manu, wake up..just go thru the syllabus once again.."

Manish: "Soney de yaar..slept at 5..I've covered the whole thing once.."

Lucky holding Manish's elbow, dragging him to Badminton court in Hostel courtyard.

Lucky: "Upar dekh..barish ho rahi hai?"

Manish(confused, irritated & hell-sleepy) : "haan!!"

Lucky: "Neechey dekh, floor is wet!"

Manish: "Haan!"

Lucky (as if repeating the whole ceremony): "Upar dekh..barish ho rahi hai?"

Manish(more confused, more irritated & now "half-hell-sleepy") : "HAAN..!!"

Lucky: "Neechey dekh..floor is wet?"

Manish: "Haaaaaaaaan... :@"

Lucky (has left Manish's elbow and is now heading towards his own room): "Chal ab teri neend khul gayi hai..padh le ek baar phir se.."

Manish: "Teri...#%$%^&*()()*&^&%$#$"

Act I, Scene II

After the test.

13:00 Hrs.

Manish(screaming at the top of his lungs in Badminton Court): Lucky Kamine..I slept thru the test and left 2 questions unattempted which I could've easily answered...$%^&*())*&^%$

No comments:

Post a Comment